- Collection of your loved one from Hospital, Nursing Home, Hospice, Coroner’s Mortuary or Home Address at no additional fees.Embalming
- Embalming of your loved one, with your permission.Caskets
- A variety of premium American style double-couch wooden and metal caskets, both suitable for burials and repatriations.Physical Care
- Physical Care of your loved one, including; Washing and Grooming, Application of Essential Oils and Dressing.Refrigerated Care
- Refrigerated Care of your loved one for up to six weeks without additional charge.Full Service on the Day of the Funeral
- Funeral Cortege arrives at the Family Home to collect the respective relatives and attend a full Church Service at a church of your choice within a reasonable distance from the cemetery or crematorium of your choice.
Followed by an Interment or cremation Service. The funeral vehicle will return the relatives to the original Pick-Up address or a reception address of your choice.Floral Tribute
- A Beautiful Double-Ended Coffin Spray (Fresh Flowers) that traditionally compliments and accompanies the Coffin.Grave Marker Plaque
- A Beautiful Solid Wood Mahogany.Motor Hearse, Three Limousines, and Pall Bearers
- For this package, we offer a funeral motor hearse to carry the coffin of your loved one, together with THREE limousines to carry the immediate family members of the deceased.Two Viewings
- Two viewings of your loved one at a scheduled time. The first with your permission should ideally be within the first two weeks of your loved one being in our care and after embalming has taken place with your permission. The second viewing takes place the evening before the Funeral.